First Bank is offering a $50 Bank Bonus for customers who open a personal checking account with the bank. Check the offer details below:
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 required to receive the gift
- Offer is valid for Arizon, California and Colorado customers
- The award will be given at account opening.
- The $50 bonus can be revoked if the account is closed within 6 months of opening.
- If you do not maintain the minimum daily balance a $7 service charge will be assessed for Money Market Checking and a $15 service charge will be assessed for Premier Checking. There is not a minimum balance or a service charge for Free Checking or 55-Plus Checking.
- Internet Banking is free if you agree to receive your statements electronically; otherwise, a $3 monthly fee will be assessed. If you enroll for the optional Bill Payment Service and less than three bill payments are made per month, a $5 inactivity fee will be assessed. Premier Checking customers are exempt from Internet and Bill Pay fees.
It seems that the Free checking is the best option for this account.
Check the bank promo page for more details.