Chase is offering a $125 cash bonus offer to new clients, who open a checking account by April 6, 2013. Check offer below for more details: (Source: Chase)
In order to receive the cash bonus:
1) Open a new Chase Total CheckingSM account by April 6, 2013 either at Chase branches or online
2) Deposit $100 or more within 10 business days of account opening;
3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
4) The bonus amount is taxable, and a 1099 will be sent early in 2014 if cash offer is earned
5) In order to avoid paying monthly fees for this checking account, savers need to
A) Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
B) Option #2: Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
C) Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
For more information on this bank promo deal, check out Chase bonus page from this link.