Chase is offering a $200 Cash Bonus to new customers who open a Chase Checking account by August 15, 2013. Check offer information below for more detail: (Source: Chase)
Print this page and take it to your local Chase Branch or apply online using the coupon code below.
- Open a Chase Total CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
- Get $200 into your new Chase checking account within 10 business days after your first direct deposit is made.
For bank bonus deals, it is also very important to read the fine print.
Readers should understand that his offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those who have had their Chase accounts closed within the past 90 days.
In order to receive the bonus you have to follow these three detailed steps:
1) Open a new Chase Total CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval;
2) Deposit $100 or more within 10 business days of account opening; AND
3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. The fine print specifies that a qualified direct deposit is one that comes from your paycheck, as well as pension or government benefits.
Once all the requirements are met, the cash bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
However, it is also important to avoid paying fees. In order to avoid a $12 monthly service fee, customers need to do one of the following: ( the fee is $10 for CA, OR and WA)
Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
Option #2: Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
Option #3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
For more information on this bank bonus deal, check out Chase promo page from this link.