Comerica has a $100 cash bonus deal for new customers who open a checking account with the bank. Check offer below for more detail: ( Source: Comerica)
In order to qualify for the checking bonus new account holders must:
– Open a new checking account with the bank. There are several account options, each of which could result in monthly account maintenance fees if minimum account balances or a direct deposit is not maintained. This is why depositors should read carefully which account option serves them best. It seems that the Access Checking is the best option, as it requires the lowest minimum account balance but also requires establishing a direct deposit.
Here’s a what Comerica’s website says about this bank bonus deal:
– Be a new Comerica personal checking account customer†. All personal checking account types are eligible.
– Register online for the program within 30 days of opening your new checking account, and
– Establish and use qualifying products and/or services within 90 days of checking account opening, which include:
– Establish a recurring direct deposit of at least $150 per month OR recurring ACH payments that total at least $150 per month
– Sign up for a Comerica Check Card and make at least 10 transactions totaling $250 within 90 days of checking account opening OR sign up for Comerica Web Bill Pay® and conduct at least 10 transactions totaling $250 within 90 days of checking account opening
For more information on this bank bonus deal, check out Comerica’s promo page from this link.