Chase is offering a $150 cash bonus to new customers, who open a checking account with the bank. Check offer below for more details: (Source:Chase)
In order to qualify for this offer, enter your email at the link below. Then open a Chase Total Checking bank account and set up direct deposit. Within 10 days of receiving your initial direct deposit, Chase will deposit $150 in your account.
In order to receive the bonus:
1) You must open a new Chase Total Checking account
2) You must deposit $100 or more within 60 days of account opening
3) You should have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
In order to avoid a monthly service fee of $10 – $12/month, you should either:
1) Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account;
2) Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500
3) Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
For more information on this bank bonus deal, check out Chase promo page from this link.